2011, M.L.I.S., The University of Arizona, School of Information Resources & Library Science
2009, J.D., The University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law
2005, B.A., The University of Arizona, Communications, summa cum laude
Cynthia Condit joined the Daniel F. Cracchiolo Law Library at The University of Arizona’s James E. Rogers College of Law in July 2014. Prior to returning to Arizona she was Reference and Faculty Services Librarian and Adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of Montana School of Law’s William J. Jameson Law Library in Missoula, Montana where she oversaw the faculty services program, taught Advanced Legal Research, managed and edited the law library blog, and served as administrator of the law school digital repository. While earning her M.L.I.S., Cynthia was a Law Library Fellow at the Daniel F. Cracchiolo Law Library. She obtained her J.D. from James E. Rogers College of Law and her B.A. in Communications from The University of Arizona. She’s delighted to be back in the Great Desert Southwest.
- Cynthia Condit, State Documents Bibliography: Montana, Occasional Papers No. 3-103, Amer. Assoc. Law Libraries, Government Documents Special Interest Section (2015).
- Michael Chiorazzi & Cynthia Condit, Legal Research Boot Camp: One Approach to Meeting the Research Needs of Law Students, 30 Leg. Ref. Servs. Q. 299 (2011).
- How to Create a Table of Contents and Table of Authorities Using Microsoft Word on a PC or a Mac.
- Employment Discrimination & Termination
- Bankruptcy Law
RIPS Law Librarian Blog Posts:
- Got Photographs? (2016)
- Building Relationships One Small Step at a Time (2016)
- A "Catalog" of Ideas (2016)
- Breathing New Life into Learning Outcomes for First-Year Legal Research (2015)
- Interview with an Outreacher (2015)
Jameson Law Library Blog Posts:
- HeinOnline Now Linking to Case Law Via Fastcase (2014).
- All in One Place – Finding Calls for Papers and More (2013).
- How to Eat the Elephant: Compiling a Montana Legislative History (2013).
- Who Knows Where Your Law Degree Could Take You? (2013).
- Check – Out – Checkpoint! (2013).
- Time for a Little Mid-Semester Comic Relief (2013).
- Docket Searching: Easier Than Ever on Bloomberg Law (2013).
- Retaining Your Author Rights (2013).
- Law Review Online Companions: A Scholarly Publication Opportunity for Faculty & Law Students(2013).
- 10 Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Summer Legal Job (2013).
- HeinOnline – Your Law Review and Journal Go-To Resource (2013).
- Using PACER to View Federal Court Documents (2013).
- Law Review Electronic Submission Services – The New, The Old, The Free (2013).
- Are You Using an RSS Feed Yet? (2013).
- Getting through Law School Final Exams with Flying Colors (2012).
- How to Access New Montana Supreme Court Opinions and Orders (2012).
- How to Format Your Table of Contents and Table of Authorities (2012).
- New Features on Google Scholar to Help You Locate Case Law (2012).
- So … Just What Does Your Law Library Staff Do Over the Summer? (2012).
- Using Google Scholar to Locate Law Review Articles (2012).
- Need a Little Legal Humor in Your Day? Of Course You Do! (2012).
- Submitting an Article for Publication? (2012).
- Presentation, Increasing Value: Reaching Out to Your Law School, panel, SWALL-SEALL Joint Annual Meeting, Dallas, TX (2016)
- CLE, Crash Course: Automobile Case Legal Research, with Susan Lupton, Missoula, MT (2014).
- CLE, Finding It Fast and Free on the Net: Strategies for Legal Research on the Web, Billings, MT (2013).
- Presentation, Criminal Adjudication: Legal Research, Univ. Montana (2012, 2013).
- Presentation, How to Format an Appellate Brief, Univ. Montana School of Law (2011, 2012, 2013).
- Presentation, Renewable Energy Law Research, Univ. Montana School of Law (2013).