There are many research databases available when visiting the law library including:
- HeinOnline (journals and government document collections)
- Wolters Kluwer Cheetah (including tax and securities collections)
- Investment Arbitration Reporter
- Jurisnotes (copyright, patent and trademark case summaries)
- Proquest Congressional and Proquest Legislative Insight (current and historic bills and legislative histories)
- Many journal collections for literature searches and more
Access to these databases is available through the public kiosk computers in the main level. We maintain an A-Z Databases list for review and easy access.
Computers & Printing
The library has three computer kiosks available for legal research purposes. Printing, copying, and scanning are also available in the Law Library. Please see Printing and Copying for more information on these services.