Alumni and Bar
There are many research databases available when visiting the law library including:
- HeinOnline (journals and government document collections)
- BNA Titles (including US Law Week and subject-specific titles)
- CCH Intelliconnect (including tax and securities collections)
- Investment Arbitration Reporter
- Jurisnotes (copyright, patent and trademark case summaries)
- Proquest Congressional and Proquest Legislative Insight (current and historic bills and legislative histories)
- Many journal collections for literature searches and more
Access to these databases is available through the public library computers in the main floor reference area.
Computers & Printing
The library has three computer kiosks available for legal research purposes. Printing, copying, and scanning are also available in the library. Please see here for more information.