Law IT Support
The Law IT team frequently collaborates with students, but our primary mission is supporting faculty, staff, and classroom/building technology needs. If you need a consultation or assistance from Law IT, please contact our team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learning Management System & Exams
- Your course web sites can all be found by logging into the university LMS, D2L.
- Fall 2020 exams will be administered using either D2L or the Exam4 take home option.
- Step-by-step instructions about how to take Exam4 take home exams will be emailed to you from the college Faculty Support office staff in the days leading up to your exam.
Personal hardware/software IT support
- University Information Tech Services (UITS): https://it.arizona.edu/
- Call the 24/7 Help Desk: (520) 626-8324
- Chat (Remote Desktop available): http://support.arizona.edu
- Computer Service Center https://uabookstore.arizona.edu/technology/service/
- Information Security Office: https://security.arizona.edu/
Academic Technology Support
- The Office of Instruction & Assessment (D2L): https://oia.arizona.edu
- 24/7 Help Desk (D2L after normal business operating hours): (520) 626-8324
- College Exam4 Take-home exam support: LAW-FacultySupport@email.arizona.edu
- College Instructional Design: email@example.com
Purchase/Check out Technology on Campus
- UA Bookstore Technology Center: https://shop.arizona.edu/technology/
- UA Gear-to-go (multimedia): https://arizonauits.getconnect2.com/
- Check out laptops: https://new.library.arizona.edu/tech/borrow
Available no cost UA Software/Apps
- Microsoft Office 365: https://shop.arizona.edu/technology/campuslicensing
- Adobe software: https://adobe.arizona.edu/students
- Google G Suite for Education: https://it.arizona.edu/service/google-g-suite-education
- Other: https://softwarelicense.arizona.edu/students